How To Get Involved With Motu Trails ?
Volunteer your time:
At Motu Trails Charitable Trust we regularly lead volunteer work around the trails. The more people who get involved, the more we can achieve.
Volunteer opportunities include:
- General trail maintenance sessions, such as raking rocks off Pakihi Track and spading sand off the Dunes Trail
- Putting up new signage, installing bench seats, fixing fence rails, etc
- Planting days each winter on the Dunes Trail
- Installing and checking predator traps on the Dunes Trail
- Becoming a trustee on the trust (when spaces are available), and
- Special projects, such as the giant sign and picnic table at the end of the Pakihi Track — all done by volunteers!
To get involved in any of these volunteer activities, please contact us.